News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

New member POLAND

Started by maanieek, Saturday, 12 September 2026, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maanieek

Hey everyone, checking in from Poland! I'm Mariusz, just a bit over 40. I've had the two-wheel bug since childhood. I wrenched on my first bike, a "Motorynka Pony," when I was 11, then upgraded to a "WSK 125 Bąk," which I kept stock and still have to this day. Growing up, I'd ride anything with two wheels that wasn't nailed down.

Life, school, family, and listening to people ask "why do you even need a bike license?" ended up pushing me into a 20-year hiatus. But you can't really shake it once it's in your blood. I officially got my license, did two quick seasons on an Aprilia Mana 850, and recently picked up a GSX1400—which brings me to this forum. Looking forward to chatting with you all!


Boa

Welcome to the forum Mariusz.
Aka Chris Leam on the original Org.

Barbastro K6

welcome. I am MZ ETZ customer of jackmotors at  Łęg Tarnowski

Mr Gee

Welcome Mariusz.  :welcome:

We do like our photo's on here and it looks like you have acquired a nice example of the breed.

 :welcome1:
Mr Gee

KiwiCol

Gidday Maanieek, welcome to the forum.  lovely looking bike you scored,  :onya:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

GSXKING

#5
Well done Mariusz you have definitely bought one in incredible condition 👍.  :cheers:

Nice introduction, are there many GSX1400's in Poland ?

My wife saw your President on tv and said "we're moving to Poland" 😳
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

grog


Pommeroy

Welcome Mariusz. The two-wheel disease is a life long affliction, thankfully.
There's always room in the world for a bit more tolerance and kindness.

Rob

Mick_J

Welcome to the forum Mariusz.  :onya: I'm also just a little over 40  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

maanieek

Quote from: GSXKING on Sunday, 13 September  2026, 08:33 AMWell done Mariusz you have definitely bought one in incredible condition 👍.  :cheers:

Nice introduction, are there many GSX1400's in Poland ?

My wife saw your President on tv and said "we're moving to Poland" 😳

In the photo, it's in its "stripped-down" configuration. I have a beautiful fairing for it—I took it off because it was causing unwanted wind buffeting around my helmet—as well as a set of three white GIVI Monokey cases :)

You can tell your wife she should wait until the parliamentary elections before moving. Once we get rid of the pests, things might finally get sorted out. The truth is, he's the first president with real "balls" :)

imweirdimnotsocial21

Witam Mariusz!

Nice to see another fellow rider from Poland!
I'm Alex, originally from Greece, living in Warsaw last 5 years.

Would love to meet and ride with you before the season closes!

maanieek

Quote from: imweirdimnotsocial21 on Monday, 14 September  2026, 08:03 PMWitam Mariusz!

Nice to see another fellow rider from Poland!
I'm Alex, originally from Greece, living in Warsaw last 5 years.

Would love to meet and ride with you before the season closes!

Hey, that's great! :) If you're ever in the Ostrów Wielkopolski area, definitely let me know. Maybe the Barycz Valley then? :)

imweirdimnotsocial21

Quote from: maanieek on Saturday, 19 September  2026, 06:55 AMMaybe the Barycz Valley then? :)

I visit Wrocław from time to time to see my friend Michał on a Bandit 1200!
Maybe we should could come meet close to Barycz Valey (never been) next season!

Stepdoug

Welcome to the org. Only seen one 14 in poland when I was over there nearly 20 years ago did 3000 miles from uk and round a few other countrys in 07. Oh and one in Luxembourg  aswell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk