RIP Seth

Started by Hooli, Wednesday, 24 June 2026, 06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSXKING

Quote from: MrsSeth on Friday, 26 June  2026, 07:19 AMHere goes

My deepest condolences Mrs Seth. I'd never met him but believe he was a good man after reading his responses on this site. RIP 💔💔💔

P.S. thanks for the pic 🙏
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

VladTepes

Just saw this - very sad and a loss to our community.

Condolences to you and your family Mrs Seth. You'll always be welcome here if you ever happen to want to pop in.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Tony Nitrous

He always seemed a decent bloke and pretty clued up on stuff.

Some things we agreed on, some things we didn't,
but always backed up his view with experience and fact.

When I was lazy or grumpy and sailed past many first posts, he always seem to make an effort and welcome folk.

I'd be a better bloke if I had his knowledge and manners.

Definitely a loss to the forum.

.

Pommeroy

My condolences to you Emma for your sad loss. Look after yourself.
There's always room in the world for a bit more tolerance and kindness.

Rob

MrsSeth

Quote from: VladTepes on Friday, 26 June  2026, 12:33 PMJust saw this - very sad and a loss to our community.

Condolences to you and your family Mrs Seth. You'll always be welcome here if you ever happen to want to pop in.

Thank you! I too have a gsx1400 so will pop in for guidance, no doubt  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Globalrider

Just back from a week's ride - RIP Seth and condolences to Emma and Family.
Stan
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

gsxbarmy

Quote from: MrsSeth on Saturday, 27 June  2026, 01:17 AM
Quote from: VladTepes on Friday, 26 June  2026, 12:33 PMJust saw this - very sad and a loss to our community.

Condolences to you and your family Mrs Seth. You'll always be welcome here if you ever happen to want to pop in.

Thank you! I too have a gsx1400 so will pop in for guidance, no doubt  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

You will always be very welcome here Emma - Seth had many lifetime friends on both this forum and this planet and we all miss him already.
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Chrisl

So sorry to hear the news, Seth was always so helpful to me and obviously a very decent chap.
My thoughts are with his family and friends.
RIP Seth.
Chris L
Frogmore
Hampshire

MrsSeth

Hello, leaving do is October 17th, message me for details please.

On a slightly different tack, I can't keep 3 x gsx1400s, so I'm having to sell 2 as, being the widow of the 1400 guru has left me with a shit ton of 1400 parts.

The blue n white has had all sorts of stuff done and I've no idea of its value but don't want it going to just anyone. So, any help and guidance appreciated 🫶

The red n black is more or less standard, so thinking about £2.5k ish? Again, guidance appreciated

Cheers, Emma

GSXKING

Emma there's a few GT's here actively seeking GSX's.
They may not of known Seth, so perhaps you can post some pictures of said bikes for sale 🙏🙏
It would be great to keep them in this community but if not so be it. 😎
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk