News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Wanted - Power Commander 5

Started by Daemonblu666, Friday, 24 April 2026, 05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonblu666

WANTED

Does anyone in the UK have a Power Commander 5 for sale?
Struggling to find one anywhere  :whatever:
Now a GSX1400 K3 owner!!

Blubber

Cant help with the actual item. But thought i dump some info here.

A 5 is now harder to find.

Official type is Dynojet Power Commander V 20-056 Suzuki GSX 1400 02-07.

However according to the ORG  :onya: :

"For anyone looking for a second hand PC-V you can broaden your horizons a bit when searching for one. The same unit is also fitted to Suzuki Bandit 1250 water cooled models"

Would a fuel controller.. the dial a button version / yoshimura box tune work for you ?

The 6 is easier to source.

You need : Dynojet PC6-20056 for Suzuki GSX1400 2002-2005

If you joggle the partnumber / play with the spaces in the partnumber you might find more.
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

grog

Hard to find Mate. Looks like luck needed or it's a new 6, not cheap. Woolwich flash??

Stevel3

Quote from: grog on Friday, 24 April  2026, 05:06 PMHard to find Mate. Looks like luck needed or it's a new 6, not cheap. Woolwich flash??

I've used Suncoast Poer tuning at Caboolture a few times now. He did my Deluxe when I put true duals on it. They were extremely loud and put a Bassani 2 into 1 on it. Not a lot quieter but a nicer sound. The good part about doing that tune is that it's not a piggyback system. If I get the 1400 done it will be by them.

Tony Nitrous

#4
Quote from: grog on Friday, 24 April  2026, 05:06 PMWoolwich flash??

14's ECU is very basic and limited, but on the later models Woolich can also access ignition timing as well as fuel maps.

I haven't used it but if it's for individual gears (as it should be) it's far far better than an ignition advancer or TRE.

Only other thing the flash adds is rev limiters but I'd find that pretty pointless on a road bike.

Re-mapping the ECU would be my choice over a Powercommander.
( 2 of my bikes came with PowerCommanders but I'd never fit one ) 
.

GSXKING

Quote from: Daemonblu666 on Friday, 24 April  2026, 05:01 AMWANTED

Does anyone in the UK have a Power Commander 5 for sale?
Struggling to find one anywhere  :whatever:

I've seen the other replies.
If you can expand on what you're trying to achieve maybe someone else has too.

I'm 25 years owner and I've never tweaked anything except the pc in the bike, using the Suzuki tool we just maxed everything out and I've never touched it since.

Now I'm no Jeff by any imagination but I can get my GSX boogying reasonably well and stick with most of my mates on modern sports bikes etc.
What I like is the linear power from 3,000rpm right through to redline around 9,000rpm. HorsePower is not massive by modern standards but no traction control means you still need to be measured in its application.
My mates keep asking when I'm upgrading 😳 perhaps if they pass me regularly I'll consider it.
I've had many hours of riding pleasure on this one bike. I've owned 7 other bikes in that time the BMW RT's have been my revelation.
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Eric GSX1400K3

+1 on the ecu remap.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Tony Nitrous

04-08 ECU flash...



Not a lot of options, but better than a Powercommander.
.

Chrisl

I think I have a pc3 complete with Ali bracket, if the op still needs one I will search for it in the garage....
Chris L
Frogmore
Hampshire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk