News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Where's This?

Started by Globalrider, Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

I'm sure I've seen a scenery very much like that in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

seth

vianden in Luxembourg
that's the Our river the restaurant on the bank is very good .

place me and emma went on our 1st date
was sunny when we we're there
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Blubber

#17
Quote from: seth on Wednesday, 22 March  2017, 04:59 PM
vianden in Luxembourg
that's the Our river the restaurant on the bank is very good .

place me and emma went on our 1st date
was sunny when we we're there

we have a winner   :)

we ate in the restaurant on the lower right  :onya:
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

seth

#18
fantastic place we go as often as we can  :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Blubber

Quote from: seth on Wednesday, 22 March  2017, 10:57 PM
fantastic place we ho as often as we can  :cheers:

@seth , you are up next for the "guess where ? "  :boogie:
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

seth

ok where is this
i want the name of the castle
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

ezza

duntottar castle , stonehaven ?

seth

only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Rynglieder

Quote from: Blubber on Tuesday, 21 March  2017, 08:34 PM
on a more serious note:

here is the real picture:



Attention @Rynglieder - Keep the ball rolling  :mwink:

Sorry mate, missed that 'cos I was busy planning this year's trips last night instead of keeping an eye on the Org!

Yep, I'd have got that, we were only a couple of days apart in visiting it as I recall.

I'll be close by again in May / June this year as Wifey has granted me an extra week on the bike in Europe this year :) :) :)

Blubber

Don't sweat it.

I am near Winterberg 23,24,25June


And seth...dunluce castle?
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

seth

no blubber

try closer to home for me

here's a clue
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

gsxbarmy

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Globalrider

I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

VladTepes

I have no idea but @seth that picture with the river and castle is absolutely BRILLIANT !  Well done !
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

seth

no one right yet
not a river vlad its the sea and cliffs

i wish I'd taken the firsy pic but i cant claim the credit .

2nd pic was me lol

:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk