Kit Hill Sunday Bike Meet Cornwall

Started by T250, Tuesday, 02 July 2024, 06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T250

Went to kit Hill last Sunday morning for the bike meet, first Sunday of the month is normally for classic/vintage etc. This week though, came across this beauty...and had the pleasure of hearing it being started and saw it ride off  :onya:

T250

Made the most of the good weather today and had a trip over to Kit Hill, place was packed, so many interesting bikes but this one caught my eye for some reason  :laugh:
Looked much better in the flesh, don't know if the owner is on here?

Hooli

Sorry but my first reaction to that is "poor thing, can't someone save it?"

T250

Must admit being a K2 there is probably some history behind this bike and a lot of work for it to end up like this

GSXKING

I quite like the look of the customised GSX 👍👍😎
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

grog

Terrible colour, imagine a nice dark blue,headlight & surround not for me, apart from that I like it.

Tony Nitrous

I like it !  I don't mind the colour, the headlight, or any of the cosmetics.

If I had to be critical it'd be doing a front end swap, yokes etc etc and still ending up with non-radial 6 pots.

Either way.... It's a lot nicer than mine !
.

grog

Prob all good, just never liked gold but as a 17 year old my first new bike. I really didn't care much about colour. Big step up from previous.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk