News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Donations towards cost of maintaining the Owner's ORG 2024

Started by VladTepes, Monday, 29 January 2024, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli

Quote from: Phill P on Saturday, 10 February  2024, 06:01 AM
Quote from: VladTepes on Friday, 02 February  2024, 09:54 AMOK so everyone who has donated to date SHOULD have Forum Donor 2024 against their name.

If I have missed anyone please contact me by PM and I'll get it sorted.  :onya:



I seem to be missing and buggered if I can actually find the pm facility  :whatever:

Look at the profile bit on the left of a post & click the speech bubble.

it might be in a different place on a phone, so try tapping their name & looking from their profile in that case.

Phill P

Quote from: Hooli on Saturday, 10 February  2024, 07:27 AM
Quote from: Phill P on Saturday, 10 February  2024, 06:01 AM
Quote from: VladTepes on Friday, 02 February  2024, 09:54 AMOK so everyone who has donated to date SHOULD have Forum Donor 2024 against their name.

If I have missed anyone please contact me by PM and I'll get it sorted.  :onya:



I seem to be missing and buggered if I can actually find the pm facility  :whatever:

Look at the profile bit on the left of a post & click the speech bubble.

it might be in a different place on a phone, so try tapping their name & looking from their profile in that case.

Nice one, I actually found it, I'm not a total dinosaur.......nah am really :cheers:
Thankfully we all like different things, and I like a modded GSX1400

VladTepes

With apologies for delays all ought to be current by now and updated titles. I hope :)
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Big Geordi


Globalrider

I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog

Vlad, just call out if more needed, must be time and money consuming.Its a great site, i enjoy it as much as my bike.

Boa

Aka Chris Leam on the original Org.

Rynglieder



Look at the profile bit on the left of a post & click the speech bubble.

it might be in a different place on a phone, so try tapping their name & looking from their profile in that case.
[/quote]

Ah, now I know what that speech bubble icon does, but what's that thing that looks like a Viagra tablet with a letter S in it?


Hooli

A link to Skype if you've got it and filled in that bit of your profile

Will14

Missed this until now sorry, donation sent & many thanks

VladTepes

Quote from: Will14 on Tuesday, 28 May  2024, 07:49 PMMissed this until now sorry, donation sent & many thanks

and gratefully received, thank you. Profile updated  :onya:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

MickyJB

Quote from: VladTepes on Friday, 02 February  2024, 09:54 AMOK so everyone who has donated to date SHOULD have Forum Donor 2024 against their name.

If I have missed anyone please contact me by PM and I'll get it sorted.  :onya:





Send some $$ to you via PayPal today
Mick
08 SE GSX1400 - 03 XJR1300 - 02 ZZR1200 - 2019 FJR1300
Ulysses 69619

VladTepes

Quote from: MickyJB on Wednesday, 29 May  2024, 01:57 PMSend some $$ to you via PayPal today

Received and profile updated! Thank you.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

VladTepes

Thanks to those who have made recent donations - they were unexpected :)

On behalf of the admins I am so happy our efforts have borne fruit, and that the value all of our members contribute is so excellent - such a great resource of 1400 info!
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk