News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Will any renthal bars fit the gsx1400?

Started by Suzuki boi, Friday, 15 September 2023, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

I've got some (black) renthals on mine - a bit straighter than standard bars and much better on my wrists.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Eric GSX1400K3

Not Renthals, but mines got Eaton tapered bars, had them on when I bought it, I've got a std 'bar hanging in the shed, but I'm used to the nearly flat 'bars now. A bit wider and a lot lower, it pulls you forward a bit, but gives a great feel of the front, and a  it wider gives good leverage in corners
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk