News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

New member

Started by David Herman, Sunday, 08 November 2020, 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Herman

Hello everyone my name is Dave I have just finished restoring an old kettle and am looking forward to finding out more about the gsx1400. I have a zzr1100 that I have owned for 20 years but alas arthritis is setting in and nows time for a change so looking forward to be the proud owner. Thanks.

Mick_J

Welcome to the forum Dave.  :onya: We need some pictures of the kettle before you get full admission to the site.  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

seth

only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Big Phil


grog

Welcome Mate. Looking fwd to pics of Waterbottle, ive had 4 0f them. .K.L.M.A models.

T 24


VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Del

Welcome to the forum Dave
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

KiwiCol

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum.   Any pic's of the kettle would be nice.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

DP1400

Welcome to the forum Dave :onya:

DP1400 Dave :cheers:!!

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Eric GSX1400K3

I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk