Ok - if you could only make ONE mod to your bike - which would you choose?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 21 February 2017, 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsxbarmy

So a bit of fun..............here's the scenario. You have a bog standard GSX1400 and can only make ONE modification to it.

What one mod would YOU choose as the best mod to make?

For me? Pazzo levers.

NOTE: Your answer does not have to be unique and can be the same as others. Just interested as to which mod YOU value most. I think the answers will be quite enlightening.... :grin:
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

froudy

Now this isn't quite as easy as it first sounds :frustrated:

I'll go with braided brake lines.
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Globalrider

I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

Mick_J

Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Veemanzero


VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Del

All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

V_i_c_i


daveh


Notty

Lowered Hagons - My last 14 had shortened Hagon Nitro's ( length as advised by Gnome ) with a lowered seat - wow what a difference having both feet flat on the ground - Handling wasn't affected  :smile2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

grog

one mod is very limiting. have to think back. best was modified seat, no doubt. can i have two? exhaust change a must. they were the start of the never ending.

Blubber

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Batkwaka

Quote from: froudy on Tuesday, 21 February  2017, 08:40 AM
Now this isn't quite as easy as it first sounds :frustrated:

I'll go with braided brake lines.

I'm going with braided lines too, good brakes seems a better choice before increasing the power.
May the sun be warm & shining and your roads be smooth & winding.

lawrie

Hate to say it, & not at all very exiting, & I've already done it, extended mirror arms, being a fat git, all I could see were my elbows 50mm longer & I can clearly see auntie plod. :embarrassed:
I DO have to grow old, I DO NOT have to grow up.

TALLMAN

First thing I did which I do on all my bikes is braided brake lines from there onwards it never stops  :lol:
HONI SOIT QUE MAL Y PENSE       UBIQUE!       QUO FAS ET GLORIA DU****        FACIMUS ET FRANGIMUS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk