My motovlogging channel - kicking it back into gear

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 03 July 2020, 12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

I just set up a channel for motovlogging.

Content on there is years old but I'll be doing new better quality stuff soon.

URL isn't relevant anymore, but I need 100 subs so I can change the URL.

nudge nudge  ;) :onya:

"LandyVlad Rides"

current url: www.youtube.com/user/LandRoverGunman


Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Andre


VladTepes

#2
OK well the channel is up and running and I've just prettied it up a bit and uploaded my first 'proper' video

https://gsx1400owners.org/forum/index.php?topic=5432.0

Feel free to like, share, subscribe :)  :onya:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

VladTepes

Oh and if anyone has VIDEO IDEAS do let me know.

The more the merrier.


Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk