News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Losing My Freebie

Started by grog, Thursday, 17 October 2019, 07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

Today my my mate wrote hes taking Diavel away. Transporter coming next 3 weeks. Ive been getting used to having a choice of rides. Maybe ill have to think of a second for me. What to get? 14 is just my bike, something ill keep forever, lots of years of sorting, just a great bike. A second choice. Maybe something thats not as friendly. Something a bit different. Have usually had 2 bikes. Maybe just an old skool bike. Not sure.

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

seth

Not so good buddy but you'll always have the Gsx1400
If you are looking for a stablemate for the gsx it's might be worth thinking the same again as you had by looking for something that's very different from the gsx
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

GSXKING

@grog I've had two or three bikes in the garage since 1988. I don't think I could go back to just one. However if I did it would be the GSX1400  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

VladTepes

grog I can do you a great deal on a CX500 in boxes....  :rofl2:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Blubber

Get of of those "twist an go" bikes.
They are stupidly fast these days.

Or....

Have A Look at the BMW r18  :smitten:
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Tony Nitrous

Do you want me to start a list ?   :grin:

Bad news is anything Old Skool and worth owning isn't cheap anymore.

.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk