News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

What else floats your boat?

Started by VladTepes, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick_J

In the early 80's I had choice to make, buy a house or an ET, the fastest most powerful bike around.  I decided that a house was the sensible adult choice, so bought the bike, cost me an arm and leg to run, but what a bike it was in it's day.  I would love to get another one but the 14 will have to do until I can find one in a condition I will accept.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Mick_J

Quote from: lawrie on Tuesday, 21 February  2017, 07:20 AM
I still have this, I restored it about 25 years ago, its 1980 & I took it out a couple of days ago, it runs absolutely quiet & smooth.

Bike looks bloody lurvly.  :onya:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

lawrie

Yeh, I did also have an 1100, with the later engine, but it was a bit too savage for me, scared the beejeesus out of me, nice bike but I sold it about 5 years back, again, perhaps I shouldn't have.

Is it me, or are these 'almost a Kat'?? :undecided:
I DO have to grow old, I DO NOT have to grow up.

Blubber

Quote from: lawrie on Tuesday, 21 February  2017, 09:35 PM
Yeh, I did also have an 1100, with the later engine, but it was a bit too savage for me, scared the beejeesus out of me, nice bike but I sold it about 5 years back, again, perhaps I shouldn't have.

Is it me, or are these 'almost a Kat'?? :undecided:

I put a kat fairing on my ESD ..back in the day. looked decent but still a wannabe feel to it.

semi finished


done and on the road



Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

Druss

Druss..

Mrg

i like  my sport fitness ski out door life beach walking with the wife  hot tube time with a cider lol and any project in the house  :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

Proteous

Quote from: Mrg on Wednesday, 22 February  2017, 08:00 AM
i like  my sport fitness ski out door life beach walking with the wife  hot tube time with a cider lol and any project in the house  :onya:

Well this took a dark turn fast...
A biker in a hot tub?!?!? :smiley sign0181:
So if i do stuff all all day and noone sees me do it.. Am i still a lazy git?

VladTepes

Quote from: Druss on Wednesday, 22 February  2017, 02:28 AM
For me it's Astronomy.......

That's what everyone with a telescope says - but they are usually pointing at high rise windows.... :stir:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Proteous

Lower ones are better, you can see everything, not just above the waste..

err i mean.. errr .. yeah.. what Mike said!!
So if i do stuff all all day and noone sees me do it.. Am i still a lazy git?

Mrg

its the lady company i keep for the tube time that make it worth while  :onya:  :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

daveh

Quote from: Proteous on Wednesday, 22 February  2017, 10:12 AM
Quote from: Mrg on Wednesday, 22 February  2017, 08:00 AM
i like  my sport fitness ski out door life beach walking with the wife  hot tube time with a cider lol and any project in the house  :onya:

Well this took a dark turn fast...
A biker in a hot tub?!?!? :smiley sign0181:

yAJnpaFRrlw

ARH

Quote from: Mrg on Wednesday, 22 February  2017, 11:34 AM
its the lady company i keep for the tube time that make it worth while  :onya:  :onya:

Steady!!!   Not sure we want any more info on that  :facepalm:

Have to agree with hot tub after skiing tho.... but it has to be outside  :onya:

T 24

#57
This is my T 24 super from year 1954. Still pulling hard.

Podfather

I love to travel and have done all continents except for Antarctica

Kiwifruit

Sir Edmund Hillary took Massey Ferguson tractors to Antarctica. Put tracks on them i think.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk