News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Where did you ride today?

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 10 February 2017, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickyJB

Saturday short ride to a Cafe with a few mates, and Sunday was a bit longer at 400k via Dwellingup and then onto Collie and return to home. Took the FJR1300 and I'm rapt with everything about it. Riding comfort, handling, power, fuel economy ... awesome.
Mick
08 SE GSX1400 - 03 XJR1300 - 02 ZZR1200 - 2019 FJR1300
Ulysses 69619

Mr Gee

Quote from: GSXKING on Monday, 24 August  2026, 08:03 AMSuch imposing structures even by modern standards. Wales must have been very popular 😎

Great pic's maybe we need a separate category of castles I've visited 🙏

Wales is known, as the land of castles with over 470 of them, in what is quite, a small country.

Bit like you lot, down under and sheep. They are everywhere.  :happy1:  :rofl2:
Mr Gee

Kiwifruit

Sunday regular run to Cambridge and back, this time for variety I got pissing rain and fog. I don't like fog !!
A+ for the Five velcro gloves Hooli.

On Thursday I got hit from behind in my Suzuki Swift shopping basket. The car behind me got walloped that pushed them into me. The woman driving the car that caused all the damage was distracted by using the GPS on her phone....sorry!!
Just a little reminder of how vulnerable we are as motorcyclists to the frogwit woman driver.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Eric GSX1400K3

Hope youre ok KF?
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

KiwiCol

Are you going to fix it Col? or send it out to be fixed?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

grog

Glad you're ok 👍Sounds like time for another Corolla, having said that, mine is now a Mazda 2.Strangely, exact same bhp as gsx 14😎

Tony Nitrous

#1176
Quote from: Mr Gee on Monday, 24 August  2026, 05:17 PMWales is known, as the land of castles with over 470 of them, in what is quite, a small country.

Bit like you lot, down under and sheep. They are everywhere.  :happy1:  :rofl2:

I worked for a guy in Brisbane for several years. He was an escaped Welshman who'd made money in South Africa and got out when it became unsafe.

Despite living in Qld, he lioved Tasmania. He always said it gave him a welsh vibe.

Green, mountains and sheep I guess.
.

Hooli

Quote from: Tony Nitrous on Monday, 24 August  2026, 07:59 PM
Quote from: Mr Gee on Monday, 24 August  2026, 05:17 PMWales is known, as the land of castles with over 470 of them, in what is quite, a small country.

Bit like you lot, down under and sheep. They are everywhere.  :happy1:  :rofl2:

I worked for a guy in Brisbane for several years. He was an escaped Welshman who'd made money in South Africa and got out when it became unsafe.

Despite living in Qld, he lived Tasmania. He always said it gave him a welsh vibe.

Green, mountains and sheep I guess.

Don't forget the rain!

Pommeroy

Quote from: Tony Nitrous on Monday, 24 August  2026, 07:59 PM
Quote from: Mr Gee on Monday, 24 August  2026, 05:17 PMWales is known, as the land of castles with over 470 of them, in what is quite, a small country.

Bit like you lot, down under and sheep. They are everywhere.  :happy1:  :rofl2:

I worked for a guy in Brisbane for several years. He was an escaped Welshman who'd made money in South Africa and got out when it became unsafe.

Despite living in Qld, he lioved Tasmania. He always said it gave him a welsh vibe.

Green, mountains and sheep I
Quote from: Hooli on Monday, 24 August  2026, 09:46 PM
Quote from: Tony Nitrous on Monday, 24 August  2026, 07:59 PM
Quote from: Mr Gee on Monday, 24 August  2026, 05:17 PMWales is known, as the land of castles with over 470 of them, in what is quite, a small country.

Bit like you lot, down under and sheep. They are everywhere.  :happy1:  :rofl2:

I worked for a guy in Brisbane for several years. He was an escaped Welshman who'd made money in South Africa and got out when it became unsafe.

Despite living in Qld, he lived Tasmania. He always said it gave him a welsh vibe.

Green, mountains and sheep I guess.

Don't forget the rain!

And perhaps those rarely-seen welsh Tiger snakes!
There's always room in the world for a bit more tolerance and kindness.

Rob

grog

Longer test ride today after Chinese airhawk fitted and throttle bodies rebalanced. No cramps and seat very comfy, just a bit more weight on arms👍No hip cramps 👏Motor now running so crisp, was only out a smidgen but obviously enough,sure could notice the instant get going.All round great day.

GSXKING

Quote from: Mr Gee on Monday, 24 August  2026, 05:17 PM
Quote from: GSXKING on Monday, 24 August  2026, 08:03 AMSuch imposing structures even by modern standards. Wales must have been very popular 😎

Great pic's maybe we need a separate category of castles I've visited 🙏

Wales is known, as the land of castles with over 470 of them, in what is quite, a small country.

Bit like you lot, down under and sheep. They are everywhere.  :happy1:  :rofl2:

How many do you think you'll visit ? Or have visited.
I'm flabbergasted and need to do more research now.
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: grog on Tuesday, 25 August  2026, 02:30 PMLonger test ride today after Chinese airhawk fitted and throttle bodies rebalanced. No cramps and seat very comfy, just a bit more weight on arms👍No hip cramps 👏Motor now running so crisp, was only out a smidgen but obviously enough,sure could notice the instant get going.All round great day.
Great to hear mate.  I rode the 1402 with the Airhawk, still too much air and Im not sure if putting it on top of the 3D mesh wind rider cover is such a good idea, same as you, more weight noticed on the arms.  Transferred it to the BMW and let some more air out as that's the next bike that will be ridden.  Desperately need more ride and shed time.  1402 is running OK engine wise, think I have to rebuild the forks again, or at least replace fork oil, its been in there 3 years, plus I think I need new lower slider bushes.
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Notty

Always ride out on a Sunday morning with a few mates - road through the Brecon Beacons which we usually avoid, lovely landscape but full of nutters on sport bikes, on the wrong side of the road on blind bends in matching leathers. So busy are these roads that photographers sit at the side of the roads and pillocks purchase a photo
tiger beacons.jpg
here is me on my Tiger
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Eric GSX1400K3

Bike suits you Notty
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Dwain Dibley

To Infirmity and Beyond.. :-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk