News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Just joined the ranks of GSX ownership, Brisbane

Started by loxsmith, Friday, 28 September 2018, 12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BbigMmac


loxsmith

Quote from: Sweaty on Friday, 28 September  2018, 05:20 PM
Welcome aboard Glen.  :cheers:
Would you happen to be a Locksmith by any chance  ;)
I used to be but sold out late 2013, been riding ever since
I tell everyone now that I build steam engines, not often I get asked to repair one👌
Live every day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right

Mister Fishfinger

Quote from: loxsmith on Monday, 01 October  2018, 08:32 PM
Quote from: Sweaty on Friday, 28 September  2018, 05:20 PM
Welcome aboard Glen.  :cheers:
Would you happen to be a Locksmith by any chance  ;)
I used to be but sold out late 2013, been riding ever since
I tell everyone now that I build steam engines, not often I get asked to repair one👌

I had a boss years ago who was an electronics engineer. He got sick of people asking him to fix their TVs, so he started telling everyone he was a mathematician.

Del

Hi Glen welcome to the forum mate

All the best

Del
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

loxsmith

Live every day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right

VladTepes

lox you didn't happen to get your gsx from team moto Virginia ?
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

loxsmith

Live every day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right

VladTepes

Ah OK. I just saw one at TM that had been sold at the same time you got yours.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk