News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

Gsx1500 concept bike

Started by seth, Thursday, 09 August 2018, 04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seth

I'd have higher bars and a different seat unit and head light but other than that is as it should be .
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

shanered6

If it happens i hope they do a few models and not just go down the cafe race style !
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog


Proteous

Why... just why?? the only nice thing about that is the tank... The last thing Suzi need is a cafe 1500. If they want to bring ex followers back then they need a muscle and a sport model, thats all they need. Not a friggin cafe ffs.....

(NOTE: I have nothing against cafes, i like them... but this would not be the right time or place for one.)
So if i do stuff all all day and noone sees me do it.. Am i still a lazy git?

VladTepes

It's only someone's mock up. As far as I can tell it's nothing to do with Suzuki themselves?

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Bielie45

Not much wrong with that design.........life experiance will make only two changes to that design
1 NO white wheels
2 Higher handle bars

seth

It's a mock up the company does this for loads of older bikes designing how they could be updated .
Nothing to do with any of the manufacturers I just think they made a nice job of updating our gsx1400
.
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

gsxbarmy

Well at least they kept the faster blue and white paintwork  :whistling: :whistling:
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: seth on Thursday, 09 August  2018, 11:22 PM
It's a mock up the company does this for loads of older bikes designing how they could be updated .
Nothing to do with any of the manufacturers I just think they made a nice job of updating our gsx1400
.
:cheers:

Correct. It's a Kar Design "what if" drawing.
He is a member on another forum I use and it's nothing to do with Suzuki.
.

froudy

It's a Bandit/GSX-R oil cooled lump..Not a GSX1400!

It looks ok ...If you like Cafe Racers :rolleyes:

As Vlad said..I very much doubt it will ever get off the drawing board.
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Monarchjock

Quote from: froudy on Friday, 10 August  2018, 05:58 PM
It's a Bandit/GSX-R oil cooled lump..Not a GSX1400!

It looks ok ...If you like Cafe Racers :rolleyes:

As Vlad said..I very much doubt it will ever get off the drawing board.

I'll bet that's what they said about the latest style xjr1300.   :shocked:

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: Monarchjock on Friday, 10 August  2018, 06:41 PM
Quote from: froudy on Friday, 10 August  2018, 05:58 PM
It's a Bandit/GSX-R oil cooled lump..Not a GSX1400!

It looks ok ...If you like Cafe Racers :rolleyes:

As Vlad said..I very much doubt it will ever get off the drawing board.

I'll bet that's what they said about the latest style xjr1300.   :shocked:

To be fair, the last XJR was just Yam jumping on the Hipster / Cafe Racer band wagon to shift a few bikes before the XJR was killed from production.

Any new bikes aren't going to be GSX14 or Oil cooled Bandit / GSXR11 or even Busa / B-King based as none will meet Euro specs by the end of the year.
.

shanered6

Ye i think the days of anything much over 1000cc are numbered ?
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk