News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

What did you buy today ???

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 22 June 2018, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

@GSX king . I bought some grip puppies anti vibration foam sleeves for my bars as I'm suffering from loss of circulation in my hands when I ride, hope that explains everything.

KiwiCol

Quote from: GSXKING on Sunday, 07 July  2019, 09:29 PM
@Tally explanation please ? Not sure what the comment entails  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
Tally has brought some 'sponge' type covers to go on top of handlebar grips.  They give a softer feel to the bar, possibly less vibration as well.  They do make the grip area 'fatter' to hold though.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

VladTepes

hehe business is definitely a sideline.... not making much actual money ATM.  Sale ought to be official later this week then I will elaborate.  :onya:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

GSXKING

I see. We refer to them as Pussy Grips (it's a brand name here not a slur)  :hat: :hat: :hat: :wheelie:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

VladTepes

Sale contract signed by both parties, to the solicitor tomorrow... getting close :)
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

northern

New computer monitor.
IMHO, it's big... :)

Will14

A pair of new Pirelli Angel Tyres - Bargain at £140 delivered
A full set of EBC HH Brake Pads - Bargain at £57 delivered
A full set of almost new and mint condition set of 19" AMG wheels with Michelin tyres that have only covered 3000 miles for the GLC Coupe - bargain at £700

Time to lock the card away for a week or three now


Pete...

Speedy1959

Jeez that's bloody cheap for Angels. 
Where did you get them ??
Do tell. 

VladTepes

Yesterday technically. Bought a very small business.  :rofl3:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Kiwifruit

Wish you evey success with it Mick.
Now spill the beans. What happens at your new online business.   :coffeescreen:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

grog

Kiwi, youd be amazed how many blow up dolls you can sell online.  :laugh:

VladTepes

#626
Quote from: grog on Thursday, 11 July  2019, 08:40 PM
Kiwi, youd be amazed how many blow up dolls you can buy online.  :laugh:

:rofl2:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Andre

Buy at Vlad's online business and you can blow up dolls at your leisure :happy1:

Notty

#628
Local Homebase DIY store closing - mrs Notty bought Christmas decorations !! FFS its July  :bugga:
I bought some wd40 degreaser spray 50% off - tools were 30% off - torches 80% off  :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

seth

@Notty you can never have to many torches  :doh:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk