News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Sometimes the answer should just be.... no.

Started by VladTepes, Sunday, 28 January 2018, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

ARH

Got to respect the workmanship in that... but I'm with you... not for me!  :facepalm:

gsxbarmy

I can't remember his name, but that was built by one of the guys on the old org - if you look at the side panel at 0.33 you will spot the (very old) old org logo as a sticker.

Not my cup of tea, but have to respect the workmanship  :onya:
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Andre

I like the engine and the color  :boogie:

Video comment suggest it was build by ConradBarbarian  Ezzy

gsxbarmy

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

shanered6

Not for me eather and that must be the worst place ever to put the ignition and key ! ... it just waiting to to be snapped off  :doh:
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

Globalrider

I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

froudy

Only just seen this thread.
I'm pretty sure the bike was owned by a Bristol "Patch club" member...Bristol Blackhawks seems to ring a bell.
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

seth

#9
Not for me .
Great workmanship though.
I'd love to know what carbs it's running .
As I'd love to run electronic ignition and carbs on my b/w gsx1400 but thought the spacings weren't the same as anything else.
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

northern

If this bike builder used a wracked 14 and just give this engine second life - then I do not see anything wrong. Complete custom, not some catalog parts build :clapping:
Yes, it's not my and not most of this forum bike type, but it's logical - this is not harley or other chopper forum :)

Hooli

I don't like some of it, but it is a bloody good build & I remember it from the old place years ago too.

ARH

Not my thing.... but you've got to admire the workmanship!

Simonic

Quote from: seth on Sunday, 24 June  2018, 12:37 AM
Not for me .
Great workmanship though.
I'd love to know what carbs it's running .
As I'd live to run electronic ignition and carbs on my b/w gsx1400 but thought the spacings weren't the same as anything else.
:cheers:

I'd be interested to know about the carbs too.....Any more info?
'04 GSX14,'81 Z1000ST,'71 Dodge Charger Superbee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk