Forum > Announcements

Welcome to all new Members... so... everyone !

(1/4) > >>

VladTepes:
Today we hit the 75 (plus me) member mark.

A big welcome to you all, and thanks for contributing.

I'm doing my best to make this place a good place to be with easy user experience.

As always I'm open to suggestions, requests and so on.

(See the relevant threads in Forum Guides and Administration sections.)

Onwards and Upwards !

VladTepes:
For those wondering the newbie, jr member, full member etc is based on post count.

It allows the possibility in future to restrict new members from certain activities, should it ever be required.

e.g. we might decide that we need a certain number of posts before people can post in the for sale or something.

But for now - everyone has everything  :)  and it's likely to stay that way unless a Very good reason makes any change necessary.

ARH:
 :onya:  great job so far Vlad!

seth:
coming together nicely

not sure i want to be on page 3 but means the number of members are growing and that is a good thing

:onya:

KiwiCol:

--- Quote from: seth on Tuesday, 31 January  2017, 05:45 pm ---coming together nicely

not sure i want to be on page 3 bur means the number of members are growing and that is a good thing

:onya:

--- End quote ---

Maaaate, you'll be on page 10 before ya know it!

Mike, it's a great & happy site. You've done a wonderful thing making this. I was 'next door' & there's 1 new post in a day, here, there's heaps & everyone is happy.
If I wore a hat I'd take it of to you.  Cheers (another Harvey Wallbanger coning up - remember those anyone?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version