News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Downloads

Started by MickyJB, Monday, 29 April 2024, 11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickyJB

Morning all,

Newish member and I have attempted to download a few files but I get nothing, I can go to the download site, select a file to download, it takes me to a new page but no where can I see a file or anywhere to click download.

Could the problem be I'm a new member ? And have a waiting time ?

Thanks
Mick
08 SE GSX1400 - 03 XJR1300 - 02 ZZR1200 - 2019 FJR1300
Ulysses 69619

KiwiCol

Yeah, it can be a bit tricky at first when it's not as obvious as you'd probably expect. Have a look at the area highlighted in the below pic (on your selected downloads) and click the pdf doc text.  That's the download link, as I say, it's not entirely obvious.   Just sing out if you still have trouble after that. 

here it is .JPG
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

MickyJB

Ahhh ..  Bewdy! That sorted it out .. thanks for the help KiwiCol.
Mick
08 SE GSX1400 - 03 XJR1300 - 02 ZZR1200 - 2019 FJR1300
Ulysses 69619

VladTepes

Thanks Col.

One day I'll get off my butt and make a few tutorial videos or something :)
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk