Nice Bike and Guys description is funny

Started by Del, Friday, 10 March 2017, 04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del

All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

Mick_J

That's a nice looking bike, not sure about the colour though.  Great notes  :lol:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

froudy

That is a big old bike!!

Loved the write up..Very entertaining :clapping:
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Red Biker

Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

seth

only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Blubber

They are good bikes.

A mate rode one for yonks years, never a problem.
He put a full micron exhaust system (from a gsxr-1100) on it, confused most cagers  :devil:
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

seth

apart from the way the the primary drive gears are cut and shaftdrive same internals as a gsxr1100 so almost as tuneable  :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

gsxbarmy

Quote from: seth on Friday, 10 March  2017, 07:30 PM
if i needed another bike
I'd go for this  :boogie:

S'funny - I was thinking exactly the same - in fact the wife said why not? But I know I wouldn't use it, so it would be a shame.
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk