News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Woohoo ! Better broadband

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 27 March 2020, 04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Well I'm super stoked !

Got my Aussie Broadband connection running today (NBN tech came this morning) big change from ADSL.

BEFORE


Funnily enough this is the fastest I've ever seen it :lol: (max previous was 2.1 Mbps down)


AFTER


:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

No more buffering for youpo youtube :lol:

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

GSXKING

Same price as ADSL also I'm guessing, they are ripping us off in Australia  :facepalm:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

VladTepes

My ADSL was $60/month (complete rip).
The 100/20 NBN plan is $100/month. Still great value by comparison.

and yeah we get totally ripped on prices of.. almost everything. But internet and mobile phone plans especially.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

GSXKING

That's the price of living in "The Lucky Country" Mike.  :whistling:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

KiwiCol

The pic below is what we have to put up with on this side of the ditch.





It's bloody good with a fast laptop too!

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Notty

And you have electricity - Amazing !! :rofl2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

KiwiCol

It's a large modified bike dynamo Notty, each hut has their own, if they're on the rich side of town, else it's still carrier pigeon & smoke signals.   Sir David Barmy has seen it first hand.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Mick_J

That's fantastic Vlad, I'm on fibre (to the box on the street) and my speed is the same as your before box, it was even slower on ADSL.  :facepalm:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

grog

Vlad, you need to search better. My NBN, which works perfectly. $75, unlimited data i think or very high. My phone plan is $30 with 30gb and free everything else.

Globalrider

Did mine just now with Ookla! I'm happy!
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

KiwiCol

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk