News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

RIDE TO THE WALL

Started by Granty, Tuesday, 02 October 2018, 06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Granty

Its Ride to the wall on Saturday. A great day to honor those who have fallen in the service of our country.
Check out RTTW website for details. Last year over 20,000 people turned out.
I will be there again this year. Is there any other 14's doing it?
GSX1400K6, TRIUMPH TIGER 1050

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Daytona

Eyup granty,I seem to recall someone else posting about RTTW ,I think it was proteus,I am going with 2 others but not on 14;they are hibernating now,weather permitting that is,

Proteous

Yep it twas I..
I will be there again this year.. We will be taking of from Leicester Forest Services at 10am.
I will however be on the Rocket III.

Lest we forget.
So if i do stuff all all day and noone sees me do it.. Am i still a lazy git?

Daytona

Woodhall services ,near junction 30 on the m1,,setting off at 8-30 am,prompt,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk