News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

New to forum

Started by JayBee, Thursday, 24 May 2018, 01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick_J

I'm ex RAF so have moved around a lot and had a lot of addresses, this is just my latest address.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

VladTepes

@JayBee just FYI you can put your location in via your profile settings. :) 
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Eric GSX1400K3

Welcome to a great forum mate
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: JayBee on Sunday, 27 May  2018, 05:49 AM
Thanks for the great welcome. Mjgt asked where I am - Midlands, in rural Worcestershire.

Hi and Welcome.

I'm from Worcestershire, I was born in Kidderminster and lived in Bewdley and Kidderminster for 40 years.
Left in 2004, been in Brisbane for the last 14 years.
.

VladTepes

Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Sweaty


Tony Nitrous

Most of the UK say it as Worstasher.

Always makes me smile when Yanks and a few Aussies try and say...
" Wor-ses-ter-shire"
.

Red Biker

Welcome JB  :onya:

I'm not far from Loughborough or Looga barooga to the Aussies   :)
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: Tony Nitrous on Wednesday, 30 May  2018, 06:44 PM
Most of the UK say it as Worstasher.

Always makes me smile when Yanks and a few Aussies try and say...
" Wor-ses-ter-shire"

We have a few good ones here in Oz too; "Tocumwal" (Vic)  Manjoorgoordap" (WA) "TOOWOOMBA" (QLd) just to name few. 


(Just a thought...Could be a brand new thread to name the weirdest place names you've ridden to on the M'Bike...)
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Hooli

Quote from: Eric GSX1400K3 on Wednesday, 06 June  2018, 10:42 PM


(Just a thought...Could be a brand new thread to name the weirdest place names you've ridden to on the M'Bike...)

I've been to 'Dick' and 'Fucking' both in Austria, so sounds a good thread. I missed out on Wank mountain nearby as I didn't know about it.

seth

I've been to Titz and Wankum
In Germany
Also beersexrum and sexrum in the Netherlands
And Twat in both Orkney and Shetland
:boogie:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

ARH

Omg.. :facepalm:

I wondered how far we would sink when I saw the posts about Stoli's new purple leathers.... but this is falling to a whole new level  :rofl2:

KiwiCol

Quote from: ARH on Thursday, 07 June  2018, 02:47 AM
Omg.. :facepalm:

I wondered how far we would sink when I saw the posts about Stoli's new purple leathers.... but this is falling to a whole new level  :rofl2:
Did he get new leathers to match the bike then?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Hooli

Quote from: KiwiCol on Thursday, 07 June  2018, 03:07 AM
Quote from: ARH on Thursday, 07 June  2018, 02:47 AM
Omg.. :facepalm:

I wondered how far we would sink when I saw the posts about Stoli's new purple leathers.... but this is falling to a whole new level  :rofl2:
Did he get new leathers to match the bike then?
:rofl2:

ARH

 :rofl2: :rofl2: I'm sure he'll be along shortly to tell us... :whistling:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk