News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

GSX 1000

Started by grog, Friday, 26 January 2018, 08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

hope i counted correctly. 1000 posts. yee ha. drink all you want, my shout. go for it blokes.

VladTepes

Ah I see what you did there.....
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol

Nice touch that Grog.  Clever post. 

Mind you, it's 5am here, so just coffee for me at the mo, I'll catch ya later this avo for a cold one (or 3) Cheers.   :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

seth

well done grog
great to have another
TORQUE MASTER  :clapping:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

gsxbarmy

Congratulations Grog! I'll join you in a few Peroni's if I may, as been painting ceilings all day......
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

ARH

Good stuff Grog!  Mines a large a Macallan thanks very much!  :cheers:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk