News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

1 blue 1silver & 1 B/W

Started by lawrie, Wednesday, 08 February 2017, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawrie

Here are my  remaining 1400s, the all blue/gold one was an ex courier with 66k on the clock (it was like new inside)  the blue/white I bought new in 2002, the red/silver was a scrapper.
I DO have to grow old, I DO NOT have to grow up.

seth

only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Basil Brush

Last time I saw your grey & red was in front of Thornton Curtis Abbey in a photo line up.
He who laugh's last - laugh's last...

Del

That there is a very nice collection of motorcycles -  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

Daytona

They all look stunning Laurie,was you at one time on about selling the blue with gold wheels

lawrie

Correct,   I was thinking about it to make room for something else, but I'm not too bothered really. :undecided:
I DO have to grow old, I DO NOT have to grow up.

froudy

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Mick_J

Yep, the silver one looks fantastic.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Blubber

Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

VladTepes

Yep all awesome.  That red/grey one is super fantastical.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

2Seventy5

That red and silver is very striking. All three are great looking bikes.
You don't stop riding because you get old: you get old because you stop riding.

Mrg

love the collection id be stuck as to what one to ride  :clapping:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk