News:

20 January 2026 was our 9th birthday! We're flying toward double digits.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Scottymac, Saturday, 04 February 2017, 02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottymac

Hi guys - that's me just registered from the other site - I got a wee heads up from a certain Mr Barmy - cheers Dave - I've still got my K4 14 and still live in the malt whisky capital of the world !

Mrg

hi and welcome

the bars open to all enjoy
look check and look again  then you see the fool

ARH

That'll be Japan then  :rofl2:

Welcome Scottymac!  :cheers:

gsxbarmy

Quote from: Scottymac on Saturday, 04 February  2017, 02:29 AM
Hi guys - that's me just registered from the other site - I got a wee heads up from a certain Mr Barmy - cheers Dave - I've still got my K4 14 and still live in the malt whisky capital of the world !

Welcome Scott, nice to see you here buddy
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Blubber

Hi, welcome.  whiskey hey... You'll blend right in :drool:
Wreck-it Richard - one of the unDutchables

coldhands

Welcome to this new fresh org  :)
Remember every car driver wants to knock you off !!!!

VladTepes

Welcome.

Single malt based bribes are always welcome....
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Kiwifruit

Hi Scottymac, nice of you to join us.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

seth

hiya scotty
good to have someone else from this part of the world  :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

Red Biker

How long before you can give me full power Scotty!!

Welcome across
Red
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk