News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

The Unrideables

Started by beekay, Saturday, 10 June 2017, 09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beekay

Hi All,

Maybe slightly off topic, but anyone watch The Unrideables and Unrideables 2 about the GP500's Late 80's early 90's this week?  Awesome looking back at that period, these riders were something else  :notworthy:, no electronic aids just skill. I remembered a lot of the races and shouting at the TV with excitement, great memories !!!

Cheers,

beekay  :cheers:
The older I get, the faster I was !

coldhands

#1
Just watched it frigging brilliant  :onya:
Remember every car driver wants to knock you off !!!!

RossP

Quote from: beekay on Saturday, 10 June  2017, 09:18 PM
no electronic aids just skill
Modern day motorgp is just plain boring, riders are losing skills, and that is what riding is all about

VladTepes

Nope. I assume it must have been on TV in the UK.

Races from that time were certainly special, but I don't entirely agree with you Ross. I think today's riders just have a different skillset, not a lesser one.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

beekay

Hi Vlad,

You can watch both Unrideables vids on Vimeo, links below should take you there, well worth a watch.

https://vimeo.com/92724436
https://vimeo.com/92724437

Cheers :cheers:

beekay
The older I get, the faster I was !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk