News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

New Zealand Fetish Gear

Started by Hooli, Friday, 11 September 2026, 05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli

FB_IMG_1789069615638.jpg


New fetish gear released in Wales and I'm sure our Kiwi members will enjoy it too.

KiwiCol

You only getting that now?  That was last season here! :happy1:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

GSXKING

GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Roo

Is that the Goth look  lol.

Attractive though huh ?   ( yes, I'm a Kiwi  !!!! )   

Hooli

Reports say ewe are flocking to buy it.

Eric GSX1400K3

Don't try to pull the er...mesh over our eyes
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog

Was at Saturday pub raffles yonks ago. My Mate won, was listed as a lawnmower. Out she came on a lead,sure grew into a huge fat sheep. Of course her name-Victa. 🐑

Mr Gee

Mr Gee

Notty

That's my cousin !! We are all related to sheep in Wales  :rofl2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Kiwifruit

So much easier now to suspend them with chain and a few snap shackles..... over the BBQ !!
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

GSXKING

Spring lamb baby back ribs 😋😋😋
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Hooli

Quote from: Notty on Friday, 11 September  2026, 11:55 PMThat's my cousin !! We are all related to sheep in Wales  :rofl2:

That explains your height  :lol:

Notty

My sister  - *44 07918175664
sheeplippy.jpg
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Mr Gee

Dam, I think, I dated her, some time back.  :happy1:  :lol:  :rofl2:
Mr Gee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk