Site access issue

Started by Rynglieder, Saturday, 23 July 2022, 03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Quote from: grog on Thursday, 04 August  2022, 06:20 PM
Have a look at Skymesh,

Yeah make sure you don't select this one


or this will happen:
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

grog

Very complicated story about Cyberdyne. John Connor saved the day??

Hooli

Haven't you seen the last one? John Conner died before the war & some Mexican lass saves humanity. Oh & it's not Skynet anymore either.

/spoilers

grog


VladTepes

Don't. It's an unnecessary film with a stupid Arnie cameo.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Globalrider

Mike - I still have to log in every time where as before 'remember me worked'
I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

VladTepes

Quote from: Globalrider on Thursday, 11 August  2022, 12:45 PM
Mike - I still have to log in every time where as before 'remember me worked'

Are you getting the "Call to undefined function shell_exec()" error.

Either way - go in and clear your browser cache and cookies and see if that resolves the problem. 
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

Hooli

Quote from: VladTepes on Thursday, 11 August  2022, 12:02 PM
Don't. It's an unnecessary film with a stupid Arnie cameo.

I liked it. Totally wrong for all the previous films but still entertaining.

grog

Hooli was right, i must watch it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk