News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

dB Customs Suzuki XR69 Tribute

Started by Johno, Tuesday, 01 March 2022, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johno

I always dreamed of doing this with a 1400 motor but this makes sense.

17pTy4Ioeu8


https://www.motociclismo.it/suzuki-spirit-of-69-superbike-retro-79097

Use the tanslate button to translate to English.
Johno

GSX1400 K5 now sold
1981 GS1000G

VladTepes

Best Suzuki-based customs-retro bike I've seen was based on a Gen1 Hayabusa with a slab sided body kit very much reminiscent of the early GSX-R 750.
Ottomans: 'Hippity hoppity, Vienna's our property"
...and then the Winged Hussars arrived.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"
YouTube:  LandyVlad Rides

GSXKING

I'm waiting to see that spondon framed 1400 someone on here is building 🤤🤤🤤
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Johno

Johno

GSX1400 K5 now sold
1981 GS1000G

Johno

Quote from: GSXKING on Wednesday, 02 March  2022, 01:00 PM
I'm waiting to see that spondon framed 1400 someone on here is building 🤤🤤🤤

The 1400 would be a great for a custom road bike. I'd say the Bandit motor was chosen because of size and weight. However it is liquid cooled.
Johno

GSX1400 K5 now sold
1981 GS1000G

froudy

Quote from: Johno on Wednesday, 02 March  2022, 02:13 PM
Quote from: GSXKING on Wednesday, 02 March  2022, 01:00 PM
I'm waiting to see that spondon framed 1400 someone on here is building 🤤🤤🤤

The 1400 would be a great for a custom road bike. I'd say the Bandit motor was chosen because of size and weight. However it is liquid cooled.

The Mk1/Mk2 Bandit lumps are oil/air cooled, not water boilers :onya:
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk