GSX1400 Owners .org

General => Off Topic => Topic started by: Tally on Wednesday, 30 September 2026, 02:48 AM

Title: New job
Post by: Tally on Wednesday, 30 September 2026, 02:48 AM
Hi lads and lasses ,tally here and I have just started a new job with a car and BIKE!!! Recycling firm , not seen any yet but I will keep a lookout for anything 1400 related, as an employee I'm entitled to 50%off.will keep you all posted as and when. :riding:
Title: Re: New job
Post by: Mick_J on Wednesday, 30 September 2026, 06:37 PM
So it won't be long before you need to use Froudys shed  :whistling:
Title: Re: New job
Post by: Stepdoug on Wednesday, 30 September 2026, 10:01 PM
Probably do a good line in oil temp sensors :popcorn: if you can find them
Title: Re: New job
Post by: Eric GSX1400K3 on Wednesday, 30 September 2026, 11:23 PM
As long as they work...
Title: Re: New job
Post by: VladTepes on Sunday, 04 October 2026, 05:36 PM
50% is a good discount.
Title: Re: New job
Post by: Mr Gee on Monday, 05 October 2026, 05:40 PM
A hundred is better.  :stir:  :whistling:  :happy1: