GSX1400 Owners .org

General => Introductions => Topic started by: maanieek on Saturday, 12 September 2026, 09:43 PM

Title: New member POLAND
Post by: maanieek on Saturday, 12 September 2026, 09:43 PM
Hey everyone, checking in from Poland! I'm Mariusz, just a bit over 40. I've had the two-wheel bug since childhood. I wrenched on my first bike, a "Motorynka Pony," when I was 11, then upgraded to a "WSK 125 Bąk," which I kept stock and still have to this day. Growing up, I'd ride anything with two wheels that wasn't nailed down.

Life, school, family, and listening to people ask "why do you even need a bike license?" ended up pushing me into a 20-year hiatus. But you can't really shake it once it's in your blood. I officially got my license, did two quick seasons on an Aprilia Mana 850, and recently picked up a GSX1400—which brings me to this forum. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: Boa on Saturday, 12 September 2026, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the forum Mariusz.
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: Barbastro K6 on Sunday, 13 September 2026, 03:20 AM
welcome. I am MZ ETZ customer of jackmotors at  Łęg Tarnowski
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: Mr Gee on Sunday, 13 September 2026, 04:50 AM
Welcome Mariusz.  :welcome:

We do like our photo's on here and it looks like you have acquired a nice example of the breed.

 :welcome1:
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: KiwiCol on Sunday, 13 September 2026, 06:02 AM
Gidday Maanieek, welcome to the forum.  lovely looking bike you scored,  :onya:
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: GSXKING on Sunday, 13 September 2026, 08:33 AM
Well done Mariusz you have definitely bought one in incredible condition 👍.  :cheers:

Nice introduction, are there many GSX1400's in Poland ?

My wife saw your President on tv and said "we're moving to Poland" 😳
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: grog on Sunday, 13 September 2026, 10:00 AM
Welcome Mate👍
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: Pommeroy on Sunday, 13 September 2026, 11:41 AM
Welcome Mariusz. The two-wheel disease is a life long affliction, thankfully.
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: Mick_J on Sunday, 13 September 2026, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the forum Mariusz.  :onya: I'm also just a little over 40  :whistling:
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: Eric GSX1400K3 on Sunday, 13 September 2026, 10:31 PM
Welcome mate
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: maanieek on Monday, 14 September 2026, 04:39 AM
Quote from: GSXKING on Sunday, 13 September  2026, 08:33 AMWell done Mariusz you have definitely bought one in incredible condition 👍.  :cheers:

Nice introduction, are there many GSX1400's in Poland ?

My wife saw your President on tv and said "we're moving to Poland" 😳

In the photo, it's in its "stripped-down" configuration. I have a beautiful fairing for it—I took it off because it was causing unwanted wind buffeting around my helmet—as well as a set of three white GIVI Monokey cases :)

You can tell your wife she should wait until the parliamentary elections before moving. Once we get rid of the pests, things might finally get sorted out. The truth is, he's the first president with real "balls" :)
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: imweirdimnotsocial21 on Monday, 14 September 2026, 08:03 PM
Witam Mariusz!

Nice to see another fellow rider from Poland!
I'm Alex, originally from Greece, living in Warsaw last 5 years.

Would love to meet and ride with you before the season closes!
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: maanieek on Saturday, 19 September 2026, 06:55 AM
Quote from: imweirdimnotsocial21 on Monday, 14 September  2026, 08:03 PMWitam Mariusz!

Nice to see another fellow rider from Poland!
I'm Alex, originally from Greece, living in Warsaw last 5 years.

Would love to meet and ride with you before the season closes!

Hey, that's great! :) If you're ever in the Ostrów Wielkopolski area, definitely let me know. Maybe the Barycz Valley then? :)
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: imweirdimnotsocial21 on Saturday, 19 September 2026, 07:30 AM
Quote from: maanieek on Saturday, 19 September  2026, 06:55 AMMaybe the Barycz Valley then? :)

I visit Wrocław from time to time to see my friend Michał on a Bandit 1200!
Maybe we should could come meet close to Barycz Valey (never been) next season!
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: Stepdoug on Sunday, 20 September 2026, 12:11 AM
Welcome to the org. Only seen one 14 in poland when I was over there nearly 20 years ago did 3000 miles from uk and round a few other countrys in 07. Oh and one in Luxembourg  aswell
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: maanieek on Tuesday, 22 September 2026, 05:11 AM
Po 20 latach trzeba koniecznie tutaj przyjechać. Większość kraju nie do poznania:)
Title: Re: New member POLAND
Post by: VladTepes on Thursday, 01 October 2026, 09:55 PM
(https://gsx1400owners.org/forum/gallery/0/1-290517235220.png)

and then the Winged Hussars arrived!