FB_IMG_1789069615638.jpg
New fetish gear released in Wales and I'm sure our Kiwi members will enjoy it too.
You only getting that now? That was last season here! :happy1:
WHAT :devil: NO DIAMONTIES :whatever:
Is that the Goth look lol.
Attractive though huh ? ( yes, I'm a Kiwi !!!! )
Reports say ewe are flocking to buy it.
Don't try to pull the er...mesh over our eyes
Was at Saturday pub raffles yonks ago. My Mate won, was listed as a lawnmower. Out she came on a lead,sure grew into a huge fat sheep. Of course her name-Victa. 🐑
:happy1: :lol: :rofl2:
That's my cousin !! We are all related to sheep in Wales :rofl2:
So much easier now to suspend them with chain and a few snap shackles..... over the BBQ !!
Spring lamb baby back ribs 😋😋😋
Quote from: Notty on Friday, 11 September 2026, 11:55 PMThat's my cousin !! We are all related to sheep in Wales :rofl2:
That explains your height :lol:
My sister - *44 07918175664
sheeplippy.jpg
Dam, I think, I dated her, some time back. :happy1: :lol: :rofl2: