Here's an old biker—recently retired—and the owner of a fantastic blue-and-white K7. I previously owned a modified K6 with dual Scorpion exhausts (sans db-killers)—the closest thing to the Trumpets of Jericho.
I've owned a great many bikes—VFR800, CBR600F, XJR, CB1300—and spent 20 years working at a motorcycle dealership. I've ridden just about everything manufactured up until a couple of years ago. No bike is as perfect as the GSX14; unfortunately, Suzuki didn't officially sell it in Spain, so there are very few parallel-import units around. I doubt there are even 100 of them in the entire country. We'll get to know each other as time goes on. Thanks. Pedro
Hi BERIK. with K6 from valencia.
Hi Berik, I never realised they weren't sold in Spain. Welcome to the fold.
Welcome Pedro. I hope you have a long and fabulous retirement, with many opportunities to ride your K7 in the sun.
Gidday Berik, welcome to the forum, great to have you aboard. :cheers:
Welcome from a fellow newcomer. :welcome:
Welcome mate
Welcome.
We knew they didn't make it to the huge US market, never realised they weren't sold in Spain though.
Pedro I'm of the same opinion 👍
That's a fantastic introduction and we'll look forward to some pictures in the not too distant future 🙏
I'll be in Spain next year :cheers:
Welcome Mate👍
Welcome Pedro. Enjoy your new ride :cheers:
How many have you brought to Spain?
Total moto
salud
Welcome to the forum Pedro. :onya:
Welcome Pedro, to all things 14
(https://gsx1400owners.org/forum/gallery/0/1-290517235220.png)