GSX1400 Owners .org

Rides & Meets => United Kingdom => Topic started by: T250 on Tuesday, 02 July 2024, 06:14 AM

Title: Kit Hill Sunday Bike Meet Cornwall
Post by: T250 on Tuesday, 02 July 2024, 06:14 AM
Went to kit Hill last Sunday morning for the bike meet, first Sunday of the month is normally for classic/vintage etc. This week though, came across this beauty...and had the pleasure of hearing it being started and saw it ride off  :onya:
Title: Re: Kit Hill Sunday Bike Meet Cornwall
Post by: T250 on Sunday, 04 October 2026, 09:51 PM
Made the most of the good weather today and had a trip over to Kit Hill, place was packed, so many interesting bikes but this one caught my eye for some reason  :laugh:
Looked much better in the flesh, don't know if the owner is on here?
Title: Re: Kit Hill Sunday Bike Meet Cornwall
Post by: Hooli on Monday, 05 October 2026, 05:18 AM
Sorry but my first reaction to that is "poor thing, can't someone save it?"
Title: Re: Kit Hill Sunday Bike Meet Cornwall
Post by: T250 on Monday, 05 October 2026, 05:55 AM
Must admit being a K2 there is probably some history behind this bike and a lot of work for it to end up like this
Title: Re: Kit Hill Sunday Bike Meet Cornwall
Post by: GSXKING on Monday, 05 October 2026, 09:56 AM
I quite like the look of the customised GSX 👍👍😎
Title: Re: Kit Hill Sunday Bike Meet Cornwall
Post by: grog on Monday, 05 October 2026, 04:12 PM
Terrible colour, imagine a nice dark blue,headlight & surround not for me, apart from that I like it.
Title: Re: Kit Hill Sunday Bike Meet Cornwall
Post by: Tony Nitrous on Monday, 05 October 2026, 06:37 PM
I like it !  I don't mind the colour, the headlight, or any of the cosmetics.

If I had to be critical it'd be doing a front end swap, yokes etc etc and still ending up with non-radial 6 pots.

Either way.... It's a lot nicer than mine !
Title: Re: Kit Hill Sunday Bike Meet Cornwall
Post by: grog on Monday, 05 October 2026, 07:03 PM
Prob all good, just never liked gold but as a 17 year old my first new bike. I really didn't care much about colour. Big step up from previous.