My old H1F
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: 1975 H1F - she was in a really poor state when i bought her, but a runner. Generally all there, although i spent many weeks fettling the detail parts and scouring the internet for NOS parts. The photo was taken after i`d almost completed the work but before the brand new replacement seat arrived from the U.S. and i`d yet to undertake a detailed polishing job on the paintwork which was original factory paint. For me the overall patina of the bike was perfect, preferring to retain the original paint rather than go the route of a repaint. This one is one of x4 H1`s i`ve owned over the years, KH500 (modified); H1B; H1E, & H1F, and proved to be one of the best. After two great years of ownership i let her go in the end because the baffle plates within all three pipes were totally rotten and started disintegrating. I gave up scouring the internet after six months of trying to replace the pipes with an original set - they simply didn`t exist at the time, and probably don`t to this day!
Stats:
Total Favorities: 0 View Who Favorited
Filesize: 616.38kB
Height: 768 Width: 1024
Posted by: DP1400 Thursday, 27 February 2020, 06:36 pm

Image Linking Codes
BB Code

Comments (0)