News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andre

Great bargain on those  :onya: Supposed to be good touring tires.

Hooli

I've heard damn good tyres but don't last that well. I'll find out soon enough I guess.

seth

To day I came home from a wee ride to a rally in the Scottish borders.
A lovely dry sunny but chilly 90miles today .Friday going down was a different story very wet and windy with closed roads and floods all over .
Got cooler last night as the pictures show .
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

KiwiCol

Bugger that for a game of soldiers!  Although, T24 would feel right at home in those conditions.   Hope it all melted before you had to leave.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

seth

Sethbot Postwhore

Hooli

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

seth

Just a winter's evening .
The rain and wind on the ride down was the worst bit .
I have kit that can deal with the cold .

Sethbot Postwhore

grog

Today measured up what i need to strengthen my ventura rack. Took my super loud chinese horns off for a spray of extra paint. If anyone wants great loud horns for a few bucks, brilliant. Had another look at fork legs, silver paint showing its age. Still not bad. Cant decide on polish effort or Hammerite same as crash bars i re did. Tested battery, all good.

DP1400

Really nice finish grog :onya: Fork legs? - got to be polish!

Hooli

I sorted the low speed/semi cold misfire on mine. Guess which idiot who should know better had forgotten to drain the airbox for the last couple of services? I got about a pint out!

Notty

Quote from: Hooli on Sunday, 01 March  2020, 03:26 AM
I sorted the low speed/semi cold misfire on mine. Guess which idiot who should know better had forgotten to drain the airbox for the last couple of services? I got about a pint out!
A pint ?? did you drink it ? when was the last time you checked?  :bugga:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Hooli

Quote from: Notty on Sunday, 01 March  2020, 07:20 AM
Quote from: Hooli on Sunday, 01 March  2020, 03:26 AM
A pint ?? did you drink it ? when was the last time you checked?  :bugga:

I didn't drink it, it looked like lager!

As to the last time, probably september ish last year so about 8k ago. It's all this wet weather it's been riding in.

Irish in Oz

grog

Irish, sure wAs something like that. Primer n paint. Looked good but then i overcoated with normal Hammerite, wrong pic posted. Bars i bought were supposed to be perfect, had been slid down the road.old mate forgot to tell that part.Fucker. I brazed them up but with smooth could see bad bits, had to look hard.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk