GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Happy Xmas

Started by grog, Wednesday, 20 December 2023, 04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

All the best wishes for everyone.

KiwiCol

Agreed, Merry Christmas y'all, hope you all manage to have a good one. :cheers:  :onya:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Eric GSX1400K3

Wishing you lot a good Christmas and a happy new year
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

seth

Merry Christmas too all orgsters wether active or not hope the northen folk have some good garage/shed time and you lot in the upside down part of the world get some great dry roads over the Christmas holidays  :cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

BanditsHigh

Have a cracking time everyone  :cheers: ... I'll probably start making my new bandsaw over the festive season  :hat:
Still alive ... just!!

Notty

Merry Christmas to you and yours - raining for the last week so definitely nearly Christmas  :)
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

VladTepes

Merry Christmas everyone.

I'm working through (public holidays excepted).

I am going to a Christmas day do with the family but dreading it. Plus I have to drive there (would ride but looks like it'll be raining a lot). Everyone else is staying up there (on the ironically named for that day's forecast, Sunshine Coast) so I'm the only one that won't be able to drink, making the day that much less tolerable.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Eric GSX1400K3

Quote from: VladTepes on Thursday, 21 December  2023, 11:28 AMMerry Christmas everyone.

I'm working through (public holidays excepted).

I am going to a Christmas day do with the family but dreading it. Plus I have to drive there (would ride but looks like it'll be raining a lot). Everyone else is staying up there (on the ironically named for that day's forecast, Sunshine Coast) so I'm the only one that won't be able to drink, making the day that much less tolerable.

Commiserations mate, but think how much better you will feel the next day
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Kiwifruit

Happy Christmas all, be well, be safe, enjoy !  :cheers:

Pohutukawa....the Kiwi Christmas Tree  in flower
on the Coromandel Loop today
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

gsxbarmy

Merry Xmas one and all, hope Santa brings you all the bling you've asked for from him  :whistling:

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Hooli

Tally

Santa looked at my wish list,and said no he cannot drop me off at the playboy mansion  :cry2: . Merry Christmas everyone,have a good time  :cheers:  :onya:

KiwiCol

H
Quote from: Hooli on Thursday, 21 December  2023, 11:56 PMBah Humbug.
:rofl2:

Hooli wants a sheep & a bag of sweets by the sound of it . . .  :rofl2:  :stir:  :whistling:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Big Geordi

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!  :cheers:   

Rynglieder

I hope you all have a good one.

Christmas is the start of the big trip planning season in the Northern Hemisphere  :smile2:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk