News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

Skunk

Started by grog, Tuesday, 09 March 2021, 06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

Hooli

A blinded mess covered in puke is a lot easier to give a kicking when you get back to your bike too. so it's even more of a win.

I bet they get banned though as sub-human scum have more 'oooman rights innit than normal people.

Mick_J

It's a pity it doesn't go further and kill the fuckers.  When you read the text it on about what if the stickers wear off or the thief cant read, the scumbag shouldn't be trying to nick the bike in the first place, the law protects the guilty at the expense of the rest of us.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

grog

mjgt, agree, should have poison  darts, bullets etc fly out. They are low life, i hate stealers, we work for what we have, they flog it, they get off. Lethal injections would really help this world.

KiwiCol

Didn't they used to chop a hand off for stealing?  Maybe we could start incrementally, the thumb first . . .
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Hooli

I'd start with the head, then both arms if they reoffend.

Monarchjock

Quote from: Hooli on Wednesday, 10 March  2021, 03:36 AM
I'd start with the head, then both arms if they reoffend.

Can't fault your idea Hooli. :cheers:

Kiwifruit

How inhumane, they would only be borrowing your bike in order to get medicine and food for their ill and hungry children. If the government were more caring they would provide a bike with which they could get to their place of employment thereby enabling him to provide a healthy level of nutrition for his hungry family. So be kind, make sure your bike is full of gas and unlocked.

Well that what my social worker therapist said after l said "just fcukin shoot them"
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Notty

Cut their dicks off so they can't breed  :furious:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

DP1400

What kind of a world do we live in when the manufacturers of a security lock have to put an advisory warning on the thing advising not to cut it!! FFS :furious:

Maybe bullets should have `danger of death` stamped on them..... :twisted:

GSXKING

Quote from: Notty on Wednesday, 10 March  2021, 05:09 AM

Turn them in to eunuch's @Notty  :happy1:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Grumpy old man

Quote from: Notty on Wednesday, 10 March  2021, 05:09 AM

And be sure to use a pair of very blunt rusty scissors dipped something incurable to complete the task

OR use a docking ring

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk