Happy Birthday GSX1400Owners

Started by gsxbarmy, Saturday, 20 January 2018, 07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsxbarmy

20th Jan - the forum is one year old today!

:birthday: :smiley-greet006:

Happy Birthday and a big thanks to Mike for building this forum,
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

seth

:birthday: :smiley-greet006:
how far this has come it doesn't seam like a year already.
so much info and members

:thankyou:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

ARH

Wow!   1 year old today.... happy birthday!  Great job  :clapping: :clapping:

grog

happy birthday, been a big trip from abandoned, we were, to now. all praise to you blokes that have done it.  :worshippy:

Del

Go Us  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

1 and counting  :cheers: heres to many more (Years and Beers)
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

northern

Bike is more the 10 years out of production. But still, more and more people open it for themselves and fall on love in this bike (which sometimes is not understood by others  :smile2: )
It's grate, we all have a place to share our passion!

Long live the forum! :cheers:

Andre

Been born just in time for me :boogie:

It's a BOY, honey  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Proteous

Been a good year for the forum. Thank you to everyone for making this place so easy to manage as far as people go.. I have never been part of a forum that is so friendly and none trollie.. lol Love n hugs to everyone, ride safe and here is to another year  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
So if i do stuff all all day and noone sees me do it.. Am i still a lazy git?

VladTepes

I'm very proud of what I, gsxbarmy and Proteous have accomplished here.

But it's all YOU members who should pat yourselves on the back - you're a great lot, and are the heart and soul of this place.

SO thank you ! from me  :) 
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Mick_J

Thanks for all your work Vlad and the team  :onya:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

taximan

Thanks to everyone who contributes their knowledge and info to the rest of us. :cheers:

GSXKING

Well done boys and girls congratulations on this most auspicious anniversary lets hope there are many more to come.  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie2: :boogie2: :boogie2: :hat: :hat: :hat: :notworthy: :notworthy:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Sweaty

Geez, that's gone quick.
Thanks to the Admin & Congrats to everyone involved.
Hip hip Hooray   :smiley-happy036:

shanered6

This is one of those rare forums were everyone is treated as part of the family and is cordial and polite , with plenty of help on hand if you need it and plenty of laughs .
Ive been a member of another forum for 7 years ( triumph talk.com ) and it is the same as here very friendly and helpful and no trolls aloud , ive been there since the beginning and this forum has all the feel that does and i think will go from strength to strength ... so happy birthday and here's to you all  :cheers: :thankyou:
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk