Previous topic - Next topic

Big Phil

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

DP1400

I hope the seller isn`t banking on ever seeing the money..... :whistling:

VladTepes

If it had been worn by Joey Dunlop, perhaps, but just a normal jacket - hell no..
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Kiwifruit

More likely to have been worn by one of the Village People  :facepalm:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Big Phil

Checked it out again just now. WTF is going on this is unbelievable over £7,000 now with new bidders added😳😳😳

DP1400

Intrigued - so i`ve looked into this a little more - it appears that the Lewis Leathers Aviakit gear is seriously sought after......lots on the market for over £1000. Wish i`d not got rid of my black jacket now - I gave it to a mate in the early `80`s, together with a Barbour coat, when he bought my T500 off me, FFS!

Come to think of it, what was i thinking ?!! - everything about that `package` is now worth a fortune. My blue T500M was bog standard, in fantastic condition and i let the whole lot go for £300 in our local pub :facepalm:........

........the pub in question was `The Bull` in Newport Pagnell (yep, virtually next door to Aston Martins original factory), and the pints to blame were Abbot Ale. Bugger :rolleyes:!

Big Phil

Abbot Ale! That would explain many a mistake! Proper pint of beer 🍺

Big Phil

Oh yeah forgot to say. It may be sought after and many Lewis Avatar items are very expensive but £7,000 for a leather jacket without any apparent history or providence? I think there is definitely something about this jacket that has to be special, can't for the life of me work it out though🤔

grog

Funny Kiwi. 👍. Would like to know why 12 g bid, load of crap im thinking.

Hooli

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Hooli

Irish in Oz

I have a Mascot jacket from early eighties era, how much would it be worth. The only problem with it is that it shrunk obviously with age.

Big Phil

It's sold for £8,218 😳😳😳 Perhaps it was once owned by Elvis!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk