News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Winter Gloves

Started by grog, Wednesday, 06 May 2020, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli

I've got some cheapy RST ones, couldn't tell you the name but they were about £35 up here & work fine. I normally hate winter gloves as they are too bulky to ride in.

Hooli

Actually this reminds me, I need to look for summer gloves as the palms are starting to wear out on mine.

Eric GSX1400K3

:frustrated:
Quote from: grog on Thursday, 31 March  2022, 06:48 PM
Winter coming, not super cold here but down to 4 some mornings. Need new long cuff gloves, not heated type.Less bulky the better, your choices Gentlemen?
These may suit Mr. Grog, especially for Qld winters where the temp drops to a chilly +22 most days...
They are a long cuff glove 
https://m.shein.com/au/1pair-Daisy-Print-Dishwashing-Gloves-p-3312385-cat-1958.html?url_from=auadplash2107295082888858one-size&gclid=CjwKCAjwopWSBhB6EiwAjxmqDekPgOpXIobls7AXhU_XwOMN09Gttgai6IPq_yj0uw7lnyR13J5sdhoCd8MQAvD_BwE&ref=au&rep=dir&ret=mau

:stir:
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

grog

Look good, right price👍Im onto it

KiwiCol

Quote from: Notty on Thursday, 31 March  2022, 07:09 PM
Quote from: grog on Thursday, 31 March  2022, 06:48 PM
Winter coming, not super cold here but down to 4 some mornings. Need new long cuff gloves, not heated type.Less bulky the better, your choices Gentlemen?
I use this type Grog - still able to use 2 finger braking and keeps fingers warm.

Notty, they look like they've been wrested off some cloven hoof animal,   not your Dolly I hope?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

VladTepes

@grog  I can check mine when I get home tonight if you want.

Quote from: Rynglieder on Thursday, 31 March  2022, 09:05 PM
How about we Europeans all post our winter gloves down to our antipodean friends in return for thier summer ones?

If you saw Australia Post's rates you would quickly realise buying a whole set of gloves is almost cheaper.

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Eric GSX1400K3

...buying a whole set of gloves...
[/quote]

Just wondering if anyone would be buying less than a whole set of gloves ?
I try to take one day at a time, however sometimes several days catch up with me at once.

Kiwifruit

Notty, they look like they've been wrested off some cloven hoof animal,   not your Dolly I hope?
[/quote]

Camel Toe comes to mind Col   :facepalm:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

KiwiCol

Quote from: Eric GSX1400K3 on Friday, 01 April  2022, 12:01 PM
...buying a whole set of gloves...

Just wondering if anyone would be buying less than a whole set of gloves ?
[/quote]

A 1 arm bandit maybe?  . . .
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

grog

My answer to new gloves was easy. Wife found two pairs id already bought, Summer and Winter. Stored away in cupboard, brand new, unopened. Such a great memory i have.

Eric GSX1400K3

Will you be wearing both pairs at the same time given the extreme winter conditions in Queensland? Or a summer glove on one hand, winter on the other, depending on what side the sun is shining?  :stir:

grog

Eric, we do get cold, 2 degrees once. Often 6 thru Winter, im away from Coast. Cold enough for me. No way i could do the cold where some on here live. This morn was 16, enjoyable, still Summer jacket.28 today but cooler now.

Eric GSX1400K3

Just stirring grog, I lived in Gladstone for a year, was bliss compared to Melbourne weather wise.

Now in WA loving the Mediterranean climate, still gets cold in winter, single digits early mornings.

I will post a pic of the long gauntlet gloves I use, they're not too thick to keep dexterity, but definitely warm enough

Eric GSX1400K3

@grog was going to load new photos then saw that I had already done last time.  These gloves performed really well last winter. Love the double cuff, no water runoff gets in.

grog

Eric, 5 gloves seem to be the best, get good reviews everywhere. Now that i found my new/ old pair, reckon im set for this year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk