News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiwiCol

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

ARH

northern

After installing yoshi cams, bike was working very unstable. Like a tractor.
I was thinking there was a problem with a plug or ignition coils. But when I look on a sparks plugs, I notice what plugs from cylinder #1 and #2 were like on left picture, and from cylinder #3 and #4 like on right picture.

As a first step, I deside to do a valve sync, and it was only thing what I need to do. Now it's much better :boogie2:
Valve synchronization is not perfect, but will do it again, before bike will go on dyno for custome tune.

shanered6

Well i got round to putting that nice bit of bling on that i bought of @seth ( thank you @seth  :onya:) and got my bar end mirrors in a better posision .

i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

shanered6

I think they look better now but weather i will be able to see anthing in them is another matter  :whatever:
i intend to live for ever or die trying !!

Gsx 1400 k6 , Thunderace 1000 , Guzzi stelvio 1200 ntx

Sweaty

They definately look better in that in that location.  :onya:

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

northern

Quote from: shanered6 on Saturday, 21 April  2018, 07:25 PM
I think they look better now but weather i will be able to see anthing in them is another matter  :whatever:
I was using same mirrors for some time on my 14 year ago. Size was not a problem for me - I was able to see everything I need to see behind. What I did not like - I need to look much lower, and move my head instead of eyes only when mirror are on regular height. For me, it was enough to go back normal mirrors...

At least, it was then [emoji846]. Now I have new set of bar-end mirrors, which I try sometime during this season, because it looks much better

northern

So, riding season is finally open  :boogie2: . Did ~90k today.Still cold a little, especially on seaside. But it doesn't matter - 1st ride since October!

Cant say yet anything about yoshi cams - will try to keep calm until cams will brake in. But what i did not expect - it seems to me what exhaust sound change... But again - I haven't run my bike since October.

Mick_J

Quote from: shanered6 on Tuesday, 17 April  2018, 07:28 PM
Well i got round to changing my bars and mirrors last night but im not sold totally on the bar end mirrors ! .... i supose i'll just have to give them a go and see how i get on with them .

What Bars are they, how wide are they?
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

ARH

Nice gentle 100km out this morning...new tyres scrubbed in, new brakes pads bedded in.. all good!

Andre

ARH

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Red Biker

Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk