Winter trousers

Started by Tally, Tuesday, 01 February 2022, 02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Went out for a ride last Thursday after prepping my bike after it's lay up ,whilst out in the sun it was nice, but as soon as it went down so did the temperature. I was wearing my winter jacket up top but only my armoured jeans below. When I got home I was bloody cold. So I went on the internet and bought these from Demon Tweeks@£79.99 in their half price sale on at the mo!.

Nic

If you're not worried about having Armour, I just wear ski pants over long johns and jeans, toasty in the coldest temps, used off ebay for falk all.

DP1400

If you want to stay warm and dry, and don`t mind not looking `cool`, or riding like an idiot, little can beat a `Dickies` work one-piece coverall - fully quilted and comfortable with reflective strips for under £80.
I wear one for winter Pike fishing, have done for 25yrs+, and i`ve ridden in it many times. Unbeatable at the price.  :onya:

Tally

New boots got their first real run out today, very comfy indeed waterproof as well. Made by SIDI, it's called the Denver got them from my local bike shop which is next door to H's cafe at Dorchester on Thames, very handy.

Kiwifruit

@DP1400
How big is your best Pike. I remember those toothy things.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk