News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Force Field Back Protector

Started by Big Phil, Wednesday, 13 January 2021, 08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Phil

I purchased a Force Field back protector off eBay for £70 delivered. Ordered it on Sunday and it arrived today. Brand New with tags. He has two left (large size) if anyone is interested. I offered £61 which was accepted with a delivery cost of £9. They retail at £140 in most shops and the lowest other eBay price is £100 for a brand new one. They are one of the very best back protectors on the market and get 5 star reviews on MCN and other sites.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Forcefield-L2K-Pro-Mens-Motorcycle-Back-Protector-Large/133610179408?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

gsxbarmy

That's a good price. I have a Knox back protector the same and its so comfortable whilst providing great protection
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Mick_J

I use force field gear, it's the mutts nuts.  Once it's warmed up it moulds to your back perfectly.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

froudy

I looks almost identical to my Knox back protector. A good bit of kit  :onya:
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

VladTepes

Do these take up much room - do you need to buy a  bigger size jacket to account for them?
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Big Phil

Hi Vlad,
            I would say it doesn't take up any more room than the removable liner from my leather jackets. As long as your jacket isn't a tight fit you shouldn't have a problem. I've found mine really comfortable and honestly now wouldn't go out on my bikes without it. A bit like wearing a seat belt in a car, it just becomes second nature.

gsxbarmy

Quote from: VladTepes on Tuesday, 13 April  2021, 09:29 AM
Do these take up much room - do you need to buy a  bigger size jacket to account for them?

I agree with @Big Phil, once you have taken out your back liner out of your jacket these take up no more room, if anything because they mood to your back arguably they take up less room.
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

GSXKING

They do take up some extra room in most cases and are extremely HOT to wear in a hot climate.  :onya:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Big Phil

Well we haven't had any hot days here yet since I got mine (and obviously never going to hit the temperatures you guys reach) so can't really comment on how it will perform comfort wise on hot days. Personally I would rather put up with getting a little hot for the added protection it gives you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk