News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

RJays Tour Air

Started by steve porter, Wednesday, 13 January 2021, 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsxbarmy

Quote from: mjgt on Thursday, 14 January  2021, 08:08 PM
Never gets warm enough to wear a mesh jacket here, :whistling: although some nutters think it's warm enough for vests, flip flops and shorts.  :whatever:

Oh I disagree, I have a mesh jacket, for those rides on the really hot days we get or for touring in Europe in the summer, they are a must.
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

grog

Guess im strange, Barmy you know how warm we get here. I rode up to 31 degrees this week, havent taken liner out to make it a mesh. I just hate the wind blowing totally thru jacket. Much prefer just thru zip open bits. Yes , im weird. Hot summer nights i still like to pull covers over in bed. Dont worry about me, im ok.  :laugh:

gsxbarmy

Quote from: grog on Friday, 15 January  2021, 07:14 PM
Guess im strange, Barmy you know how warm we get here. I rode up to 31 degrees this week, havent taken liner out to make it a mesh. I just hate the wind blowing totally thru jacket. Much prefer just thru zip open bits. Yes , im weird. Hot summer nights i still like to pull covers over in bed. Dont worry about me, im ok.  :laugh:

:rofl2: :rofl2:
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

VladTepes

Quote from: grog on Friday, 15 January  2021, 06:33 PM
Vlad, i use my Shark... Have a run to Helensvale to their shop. Not expensive, quality of mine is good, they have lots of choice, or did so when on Sunny Coast.

Ok well let's just say I am having a MAJOR drama with a certain shop at Helensvale who refused to give me a refund for goods that are wrong size and will only give me shop credit despite they can't supply the same item in correct size. So they still have my money....  They are pricks.

Now, I won't say who they are but ...

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

steve porter

tell them you will contact consumer affairs as by law  they have to refund

grog

Vlad, of all the shops to recommend had to be your problem one.

VladTepes

Quote from: steve porter on Monday, 18 January  2021, 09:05 AM
tell them you will contact consumer affairs as by law  they have to refund

They told me to go ahead they don't care I am not getting a refund. Top customer service ::)

Quote from: grog on Monday, 18 January  2021, 11:21 AM
Vlad, of all the shops to recommend had to be your problem one.

I know right.  I could put the credit toward a jacket but that would mean giving them even more money and I am not disposed to do that at all !

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

grog

Totally bad service Vlad. Do you have any lawyer friends, a quiet letter can do wonders. Have done that b4. Its a pity as i have bought twice from them and is good stuff. Did you not try it on? Just wondering how come it doesnt fit.

VladTepes

Tried one on - fit great so bought another pair in same marked size at same time. Didn't try that on as you'd assume it'd be the same yeah? That's when the trouble started...

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

grog

Thats wrong Vlad, money back required.

Del

that pish service - if you have too take the store credit then lob a brick through the window mate
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk