GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Anyone had heart surgery…

Started by Basil Brush, Friday, 19 January 2024, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grog

A bad run Col. On a better road from here on👍👍

KiwiCol

Fluid on ya lungs?   How did you get that?  Is it a post op side effect?  More importantly, how do ya get rid of it? Handstands?
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Notty

Quote from: KiwiCol on Thursday, 29 February  2024, 07:46 PMFluid on ya lungs?   How did you get that?  Is it a post op side effect?  More importantly, how do ya get rid of it? Handstands?
A little tap on the stomach should help !  :rofl2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Sparra

Really sorry to hear about your heart issues. Recovering from heart surgery can be a bit unpredictable, but don't throw in the towel on riding just yet. Take it easy, listen to your body, and see how you feel as you bounce back.

Kiwifruit

No, not giving up on riding. Just the recovery is going to be a bit slower than I anticipated.
Going to need to do some physio as muscle tone has gone on holiday. Have lost 12kg in 6 weeks.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

KiwiCol

I've a few spare Kilos you're welcome to Col . . . :happy1:

Kiwifruit

Thanks Col, thats extremely generous of you I'll keep that in mind.

Notty

Quote from: KiwiCol on Sunday, 03 March  2024, 03:22 PMI've a few spare Kilos you're welcome to Col . . . :happy1:
I have lots of spare but p&p would be expensive  :rofl2:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Kiwifruit

12 weeks on and the jam tart seems to be working well. Been doing rehab at the hospital once a week which I enjoy. The wound left in my leg by the infection is getting better slowly. That is the real restriction to riding as they want my leg to be elevated.
Wanted to go to the Supercars practice today in Taupo but couldnt get a leave pass from the district nurse.  :cry2:
Will fire up the bike this weekend so she doesnt think shes totally forgotten
 :cheers:

KiwiCol

Good to hear mate, the resting up because of the leg would also be helping the heart recovery I'd say. 

So your district nurse, is she a young, nubile, eager to please Filipina type or more ya Nurse Gladice Emanual?  :happy1:  :cheers:

Boa

Glad that you're improving Mr Fruit. Hope you'll be back riding again soon.
Aka Chris Leam on the original Org.

grog

Going good Col, keep at it. Everyone i know thats had by pass etc have come back better than ever. 👍

Kiwifruit

Thanks guys. So frustrating being idle.
No Col more Gladys but Welsh, i'm thankful that shes very good at her job.

Kiwifruit

So good to be back on the bike. 14 weeks after getting the pump replumbed. First ride today, 160km round trip. Well pleased. I have a tired throttle hand !!
 :boogie:

GSXKING

Great news Col 🥳🥳

We will see you in November 👍
Just booked an RT1200.
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk