Scott wet weather gear

Started by Kiwifruit, Monday, 20 June 2022, 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwifruit

Couple of snaps of my SCOTT wet weather gear. Kept me mostly dry in the most horrendous rain I have ever ridden in. When I say mostly, I got wet around collar but think I didn't have the jacket collar drawstring adjusted correctly.
The material is pretty stretchy. Jacket has a crotch strap to stop it flapping and a pocket to store it in if you're not using it. Single drawstring on the high waisted pants, good long lower zips so boots fit easily. Jacket has a full length zip with a drawstring collar.
My suit is a 4XL size, I suggest you wear your riding gear when you try the gear on. I made sure I could easily put the gear on over my 2XL riding gear. I'd say in 2 or 3 minutes.
Jacket and pants pack into their own stuff bags.
Cheap too NZ$260.00 for both. Would recommend.

Someone might know how to put a link up.

https://www.motomail.co.nz/estore/style/scrjkergopro.aspx
:cheers:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

GSXKING

Great review Col 👍
Some of them feel like a sauna too if they don't vent 🧐
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Batkwaka

Good stuff, what size would the bags pack down to when not in use?

I currently use the Dri-Rider Vortex Suit supplied by Aussie Post which is actually very good for most WA rain but in the occasional torrential downpour it's limitations show.
May the sun be warm & shining and your roads be smooth & winding.

Kiwifruit

I don't use the bags the gear comes in, prefer to put jacket and pants in a crush bag. Easy to get out and pack away. Looking at the bag I use it could easily compress to half that size if I wanted to use a smaller bag.

Kiwifruit

Still happy with this gear.

GSXKING

GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk