Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSX1400Convert

And so it was ....... bike is running great, Corsa 3's are nice and confidence inspiring cranked over. Chilli festival wasn't that hot ..... oh well, the ride was good.  :cool:

Note, I need to soften rear shocks a tad before next decent ride, just a tad chatty coming out of corners on the gas.
The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there's no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

GSXKING

Quote from: GSX1400Convert on Sunday, 20 September  2020, 03:27 PM
And so it was ....... bike is running great, Corsa 3's are nice and confidence inspiring cranked over. Chilli festival wasn't that hot ..... oh well, the ride was good.  :cool:

Note, I need to soften rear shocks a tad before next decent ride, just a tad chatty coming out of corners on the gas.

Was that Murphy's Creek @GSX1400Convert ? A friend of mine said it was busy and no social distancing.
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

GSX1400Convert

Indeed it was. No social distancing to be seen especially at the food stands.
The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there's no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

Hooli

Quote from: GSX1400Convert on Monday, 21 September  2020, 06:02 AM
Indeed it was. No social distancing to be seen especially at the food stands.

Good, everyone I know who can think for themselves are utterly sick of the anti-social distancing bullshit & everything else going on over this chinky flu.

Kiwifruit

Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

GSXKING

My mate bought these I passed on trying anything THAT HOT  :furious: :furious: :furious: @GSX1400Convert
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

SA14

Hooli

I watched mine tick over 159k miles while riding nearly 200miles up the A1 into a gale force head wind, that was tiring as I was doing about 80mph & the 50mph wind forecast felt about right as it felt more like 120mph all the way.

KiwiCol

Hooli, are you guys allowed to do 80mph over there?  We are restricted to 60mph (100ks) everywhere, although I think they've now got some 65mph areas north of Auckland.

According to the nanny state, we're all going to crash n die if we do 70mph, so they hand out speeding tickets galore for 65mph!!  Bloody revenue gathering.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

KiwiCol

😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Kiwifruit

Eastern Te Puke by-pass toll road is 110kph Col. Whoopee !!
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Tally

@KiwiCol it's either 20 or 30 mph in towns and cities according to which local council you are living under,40 or 50 mph on single carriageways out of town, some places still have 60 mph, and 70mph for dual carriageways and motorways, 80mph is tolerated as long as you are not being a loon, hope that clears that up for you. :wing: :wheelie:

Roo

Quote from: KiwiCol on Saturday, 26 September  2020, 05:11 AM
  We are restricted to 60mph (100ks) everywhere.

According to the nanny state, we're all going to crash n die if we do 70mph, so they hand out speeding tickets galore for 65mph!!  Bloody revenue gathering.

Got away for a few days ,headed north to Taupo in the Falcooon !   Radar detector on ,Cruise set at 104kph  Coppers didn't seem to bother about the 104(*maybe there was some speedo error in there). No tolerence they reckon ? Wife said I was just looking for trouble  ???  heh heh.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk