News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Things you didn't know you needed, but the Welsh do.

Started by Mick_J, Sunday, 17 March 2024, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick_J

Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

gsxbarmy

Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Notty

The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

Hooli

Utter insanity!

These lunatics should be treated for the mental issues, not encouraged & the rest of us forced to accept them. I never will, I know that.

Notty

Quote from: Hooli on Sunday, 17 March  2024, 10:41 PMUtter insanity!

These lunatics should be treated for the mental issues, not encouraged & the rest of us forced to accept them. I never will, I know that.
its utter INSANITARY Hooli  :rofl2:  :rofl2:

Hooli

The Welsh parish council must be feeling FLUSH to have all that money to waste.

Phill P

The article isn't opening for me although my local council has started to do this without explanation and I was just like everybody saying wtf. However then I read into the reasons I understood , thankfully I don't have incontinence or prostate problems or god forbid a stoma/colostomy bag. But if I did a bin to put said pads/bags would be a big help. Dogwalkers have a poo bin for dogs dont they.
This isn't about women who want to be men just the poor bloke that has a clinical problem, you could say a misunderstood minority group, kinda like bikers  :whatever:

Hooli

Ahh if it' for that, then good on them.

Normally money is only spend when it's woke bullshit, normal people & genuine health issues always get ignored.

Phill P

Quote from: Hooli on Monday, 18 March  2024, 05:14 AMAhh if it' for that, then good on them.

Normally money is only spend when it's woke bullshit, normal people & genuine health issues always get ignored.
I left my job in local council 2 weeks ago for a new job, as for woke bullshit in the council you are totally correct, council is full of it. Menopause week was a cracker
Couldn't organise a piss up, we'll you get the idea

Notty

Quote from: Phill P on Monday, 18 March  2024, 03:33 AMThe article isn't opening for me although my local council has started to do this without explanation and I was just like everybody saying wtf. However then I read into the reasons I understood , thankfully I don't have incontinence or prostate problems or god forbid a stoma/colostomy bag. But if I did a bin to put said pads/bags would be a big help. Dogwalkers have a poo bin for dogs dont they.
This isn't about women who want to be men just the poor bloke that has a clinical problem, you could say a misunderstood minority group, kinda like bikers  :whatever:
I did have a colostomy bag a few years ago - yes a bin would be handy BUT no use if the toilets are filthy, no where to disrobe , no where to put the items down to change the bag.

Phill P

Quote from: Notty on Monday, 18 March  2024, 07:29 AM
Quote from: Phill P on Monday, 18 March  2024, 03:33 AMThe article isn't opening for me although my local council has started to do this without explanation and I was just like everybody saying wtf. However then I read into the reasons I understood , thankfully I don't have incontinence or prostate problems or god forbid a stoma/colostomy bag. But if I did a bin to put said pads/bags would be a big help. Dogwalkers have a poo bin for dogs dont they.
I did have a colostomy bag a few years ago - yes a bin would be handy BUT no use if the toilets are filthy, no where to disrobe , no where to put the items down to change the bag.

Absolutely :onya:

Globalrider

I need to go somewhere I've not been but won't know until I get there!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk